Privacy and Cookies
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page again to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we hold about you
Enquires made via this website by email and any such data included within your message, (such as your email address, name, phone number and nature of enquiry) will be held in our email in-box until such time as deleted, or you request us to do so.
How we use your data
We will use the data you provide to enable us to reply to your enquiry and send subsequent communication when applicable that relates to your original enquiry. We will never knowingly share your data with any party.
Links to third party and external websites
Our Privacy and Cookie Notice only applies to our website. We are not liable for third party websites or those we link, or refer you to.
We may use social media websites to promote our services to those to customers who use social media and choose to follow us or in accordance with applicable advertising policies. If you do not wish to see such information, please do not ‘follow’ or ‘like’ our respective social media accounts and adjust your display and social media privacy settings accordingly.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, (GDPR) you have specific rights in relation to the data we may hold about you. Such rights include, but are not limited to; the right to access information we hold on you, the right to request all data we hold on you is deleted, the right to request any data we hold on you is corrected and the right to be informed of any security breaches that may effect the data we hold on you. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your rights, please email us and we will respond promptly. For a full summary of your rights under the GDPR, please consult the governing body official website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identify your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does this site use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” Our website may include the use of all four categories of cookies. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
Functionality Cookies. These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you chose to no longer see advertisements, whether you made an edit to an article on the website while logged out, when you logged in or out, the state or history of website tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customised the website in other ways. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
Targeting Cookies. When applicable, we or our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than ours. This information may be shared with organisations outside our website, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to this website, third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for our website, for example to help us understand how our website is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
Consult your devices instructions for deleting cookies or setting your own cookie rules. Such settings will usually be under Internet or Browsing settings. Note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website and other parts of our website may not work properly. You can find out more information cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as www.allaboutcookies.or
Terms and conditions
All patients are required to provide contact details, including address, telephone number and email in order to secure an appointment. All patients are asked to complete a medical history form for their first appointment. This is necessary for a complete consultation and treatment planning process and to assess your suitability for treatment. You will be asked to for consent of all information held with an encrypted device. All information is treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
Consultation Appointment Slots
Our consultation appointments are FREE. However, we do take a booking fee of £25 to secure your consultation with our Aesthetic Nurse Prescriber – Emma Lee. If you are unable to pay this when you first book, the appointment slot will be held for you for 24 hours, after which time it can be taken by other patients. The clinic accepts bank transfer, cash, debit and credit cards. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques or payment via the telephone.
Consultation appointments are usually for 30 minutes unless a full skin care consultation is required, this would then be for 45 minutes. These appointments are standalone appointments in which the patient and the clinician discuss treatment but none is carried out.
Following your consultation, if you would like to book a treatment appointment slot, we will ask you for a further £25 to make a total deposit of £50 against the treatment. The initial booking fee of £25 can also be kept for 3 months on your account as a credit towards future treatments or products recommended to you.
If you decide to not go ahead with a treatment the £25 booking fee can be refunded to you upon request as long as you attend your appointment and the request for refund is made within 14 days of your initial consultation. Depending upon your method of payment, this can take up to 10 working days to be credited back to you.
If you are not suitable for treatment, we will inform you as to the reasons why and we may refer you onto another professional. In this instance your £25 booking fee will be refunded to you. Depending upon your method of payment, this can take up to 10 working days to be credited back to you.
Treatment Appointment Slots
For certain treatment appointment types we will ask you for a £50 booking fee to be paid at the point of reservation. The clinic accepts bank transfer, cash, debit and credit cards. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques or payment via the telephone. If you are unable to pay this when you first book, the appointment slot will be held for you for 24 hours, after which time it can be taken by other patients.
You will be advised of the cost of any planned treatment following the consultation. The £50 booking fee will be deducted from this. The balance of payment is taken in full on the day of the treatment. The clinic accepts bank transfer, cash, debit and credit cards including America Express. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.
For safety reasons, children are not permitted into the clinic rooms and cannot be left alone in any other areas of the clinic. We would therefore advise you not to bring your children to your appointment. However, if it cannot be avoided, please bring another responsible adult along with you to look after any children aged 12 or under. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellation or Rescheduling your appointment
We understand that occasionally you may need to reschedule your appointment time or you may prefer to cancel. Should you need to do this – we ask for at least 24 hours’ notice. We reserve the right to charge you £25 for consultation appointments, which will be taken from your booking fee. For pre-paid courses, this will result in one treatment being redeemed by the clinic.
We do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival will result in reduced consultation time, rescheduling or cancellation of your appointment. We reserve the right to charge you £25 for consultation appointments and £50 for treatment appointments in this instance. For pre-paid courses this may result in one treatment being redeemed by the clinic.
o Gift voucher sales are final, with no refunds.
o Gift vouchers are not redeemable if lost, stolen or damaged.
o Gift Vouchers expire 6 months after the purchase date.
o Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
o Change is not given on purchases that cost less than the value of the voucher presented.
o Gift vouchers can be transferred to an alternative person.
· Promotional Offers/Discounts
· • Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
· • Applicable to new and existing clients.
· • One voucher per person.
· • The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
· • Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
· • Voucher is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
Please read the following information carefully:
· If you decide to not go ahead with a treatment the £25 booking fee can be refunded to you upon request as long as you attend your consultation appointment and the request for refund is made within 14 days of your consultation. Depending upon your method of payment, this can take up to 10 working days to be credited back to you.
· Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic does not issue refunds under any circumstances for Acts of God. An Act of God is defined as an event outside of human control such as sudden floods, earthquakes or other natural disasters, for which no one can be held responsible. This also includes weather-related issues such as snow, ice, floods etc. If Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic chooses to cancel a clinic due to an Act of God then it is not liable for any loss resulting to the customer as a result of this cancelled clinic. Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic will make all reasonable effort to replace a cancelled clinic by arranging an alternative date. There is no compensation for late running appointments or other factors that are beyond the control of the clinic and its staff. We will do our best to let you know in advance and if necessary replace your appointment with an alternative date.
· As explained on our consent form, clients will be expected to pay for additional treatment if the original treatment does not achieve the desired look. Results cannot be guaranteed and the treatment of side effects and complications is included in the cost of the procedure. Therefore no refunds can be given due to any of the above occurring. Our aim is for service users to be delighted with their results, however, we are also very careful to manage expectations, hence the thorough pre-treatment consultation.
· An adjustment may be offered free of charge for anti-wrinkle treatment at the clinician’s discretion but this should not be taken as an expectation. This adjustment can be done 2-3 weeks after your treatment ONLY.
• All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All pre-paid courses are non-refundable and valid for 12 months from the date of booking. Any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be lost.
· If you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. This policy does not apply to products/treatments which have been taken/used or opened.
· AlumierMD Skin care products are non-refundable unless faulty.
· Gift vouchers sales are final, with no refunds.
• Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
• It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic with all the correct medical details prior to each treatment. Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details on their consultation form or to the practitioners,
• The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic’s negligence.
Reservation of Rights
Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are late for their appointment or fail to attend without 48 hours’ notice.
Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who are deemed unsuitable or unfit to receive it.
Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in an unreasonable or improper manner.
Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment to individuals who behave in a threatening, intimidating or abusive way to staff. In such a case, remaining treatments may be forfeited without refund or further warning.
Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic reserves the right to request that individuals leave the premises in any of the cases above.
Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic takes pride in the quality of its service and as such will try to resolve any complaints as quickly as possible. Complaints about any aspect of Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic should be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Emma Lee Aesthetics, 33 Caledon road, Poole Dorset, BH149NL. Complaints received in writing will be acknowledged by return email or letter within one week of receipt.
Any adverse issues relating to facial aesthetics work undertaken at Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic need to be highlighted and reviewed with a face to face review consultation with the treating clinician as soon as possible and within a maximum of six months since having had the work done. In this time-frame, we will be sympathetic to the issues raised. We are not obliged to correct the work of non-Emma Lee Aesthetics Clinic practitioners and do not review patients who present more than six months after their treatment with us, especially if they have previously failed to bring any concerns to our attention.
Gift Vouchers expire 6 months after the purchase date.
Gift voucher sales are final, with no refunds.
Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
Consenting to Treatment
Following your consultation and prior to treatment being undertaken, you will be asked to read and sign an electronic consent form.
This form is not just a formality – it’s a record of you deciding to proceed with a procedure having considered the potential positive and negative outcomes and medical risks listed on the form and the impact they may have on your wellbeing.
All consent forms and medical questionnaire that you have completed with Emma Lee Aesthetics will be emailed to you on the day of treatment.
Please feel free to contact me prior to your visit, if you would like to discuss further.
We hope you have a pleasant experience at Emma Lee Aesthetics and leave a positive review on the Facebook review section.
There is now an online booking system with Emma Lee Aesthetics, please note a booking fee will be required to confirm the booking. This is fully redeemable on any treatment or product and can be refunded if 48 hours cancellation is provided. There is a period of up to 3 months being able to redeem this payment.
Wherever possible Emma will try to accommodate a new appointment; however last minute cancellation or a DNA (Did not arrive) will not receive a refund and will require to pay a further booking fee if they require a new appointment. This is due to being unable to fill the appointment again at short notice.
Loyalty Reward Card Scheme
At Emma Lee Aesthetics we like to reward loyalty and value referrals. Please join our loyalty rewards scheme today and earn FREE treatments by collecting stamps on your electronic loyalty card. Use your phone to download the loyalty app following the link at the bottom of each page
Ways to earn stamps:
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on treatments in a single transaction.
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on homecare products in a single transaction
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on online sales through Emma Lee Aesthetics
- ONE stamp for every £200 spent on online sales for AlumierMD using Emma Lee Aesthetics unique access code EE10FC23.
- ONE stamp for your birthday.
- TWO stamps when you refer a friend for a paid treatment once they have attended and spent over £200.
- ONE stamp for a review left on Google or Facebook.
What are reward treatments?
When you have saved Eight stamps you will have access to a rewards list to choose yourself a reward as a THANK YOU from Finesse. All rewards are subject to a satisfactory consultation.
The reward menu is subject to change but could include:
- AlumierMD Skin peel for Face worth £125
- One session of SkinPen micro-needling worth £175
- One session of Skin booster treatment worth £150
- AlumierMD Essentials Kit worth £134.50
- One treatment for radio Frequency treatment plus a free hydrating face mask to take away worth £105
How do I book a reward treatment?
Contact us directly on 07585 701710 or email us on email@example.com to claim you reward.
Cancelling or rescheduling reward treatments
Please give 48 hours notice to cancel or rearrange your reward appointment. Failure to give the correct notice may result in the loss of your reward if we are unable to fill your appointment.
- Stamps have no monetary value.
- Reward stamps cannot be backdated.
- A booking deposit will not be counted in the reward spend until the balance is paid for in FULL.
- Reward stamps and are not available with gift voucher purchases but will be given to the person who redeems the gift card value.
- Rewards cannot be transferred to a different customer and only the reward card holder can redeem the reward treatment.
- Only the rewards listed are able to be redeemed against your reward card.
- Rewards cannot be used as part payment for a course of treatments.
- We reserve the right to stop or change our reward scheme at any time with no prior notice.
- Prescription only medicines such as Botulinum Toxin A Injections are excluded from the reward menu as it is illegal to offer incentives against POMs
Protocol to opening Emma lee Aesthetics clinic from July 7th 2020 until further notice
The risk of transmission of Covid 19 still remains high therefore Emma Lee Aesthetics along with guidance from the Government, the NMC and BACN a risk assessment has been completed for the patient, the clinic and the practitioner. Below is the current protocol to be followed to reduce the risk of spreading the virus performing aesthetic treatments in the clinic environment.
The environment will be free from any brochures or items for sale on the work surfaces to ensure the area can be wiped down before and after every client.
The cleaning will be completed by Nurse Practitioner Emma Lee before and after each client with the use of single use paper towels and spray cleaning products as advised will be used. And once a week a deep cleaned will be performed by the in-house cleaner, this will be documented and recorded on a chart in the clinic for those to see. All surface areas, treatment chair, door handles, card payment terminal and area touched by the practitioner or the client will be wiped over after every visit. The areas cleaned will be documented hourly and daily, and will be kept on record up to 2 years.
The room will be kept at a cool temperature to make it comfortable for the client and reduce the risk of the Aesthetic practitioner feeling hot in PPE worn. The front door will be open to allow fresh air flowing along with the maintained air conditioning unit.
There will no use of hand towels other than single use paper towels and couch roll.
Patients will receive a Covid 19 health screening a minimum of 48 hours before they arrive at the clinic, this must be completed before agreement to visit the premises is allowed and any stating yes to any of the questions of concern will be assessed by telephone to discuss. The practitioner willdecide whether to proceed to treatment or not, this will be documented in the clients notes.
Patients will be advised to bring minimal items to their appointment; car keys, telephone and payment method.
Patients will be advised to wear a face mask until asked to remove if a lower face treatment is performed.
There will strictly be one patient at a time in the building and the waiting area is outside under a shelter if it rains.
On arrival to the clinic a thermoscanner will be used to take their temperature on their forehead, anyone over 37.8 degreeswill need to be rescheduled. The client will also be advised to refrain from taking over the counter medicines like paracetamol that may provide an inaccurate reading.
On arrival and leaving to the clinic, the patient will be provided alcohol gel hand sanitiser.They will be asked to refrain from touching anything other than the chair and card terminal for payment.
Should the patient wish to purchase anything then the practitioner will remove her gloves, wash her hands, reapply new gloves to remove a product from the glass cabinet.
Patients will be sent consent forms, aftercare and additional advice by email. No leaflets will be permitted.
Patients will be advised there will be no toilet facilities whilst on the premises to reduce risk of transmission.
Personal Protective equipment (PPE) worn
All PPE purchased is from medical or pharmacy online shop, receipts can be found within Emma Lee Aesthetics filing. All PPE will be stored in a plastic box and each item will be removed with clean hands and only what is required for each client. A daily stock check will be performed to ensure there are adequate supplies.
Full single use PPE will be worn before the client arrives, this includes either surgical 3 layer mask for all treatments or the N95 mask for those treatments or procedures identified as higher risk.
Single use apron and gloves will be worn for all procedures, except high risk and a full sleeve length single use gown will be worn. A face visor will also be worn to protect the practitioners eyes.
PPE will be ‘donn and doff’ as according to Centres for disease control and prevention guidelines.
Hands will be washed with water and soap before and after each PPE is worn. Hand cream to support the skins integrity will be applied at break or night time.
A personal daily screen for Covid 19 symptoms will be recorded on the online Covid 19 tracker and clinic will be temporary closed if concerned for safety. Medical advise will be sought and NHS guidelines of self isolation for 14 days will be adhered to, if any symptoms of Covid 19 or if contacted by track and trace. Family members of the household will also be advised to follow these guidelines if symptoms arise.
All items will be disposed of via the local Business waste, this includes sharps collections and all waste bags, a consignment cover note will be provided to record each disposal. All bagged items will be collected and placed into a lockable waste bin provided by the waste collection service.
Updated and additional notes to COVID 19 Operational protocol for Emma Lee Aesthetics Skin Clinic
The following details of the Covid 19 operational protocol is for Emma Lee Aesthetics in order to reduce the risk of infection to the patient, their families and to myself.
HOW THE PATIENT WILL BE AFFECTED BEFORE COMING TO THE CLINIC
-You will receive your medical history via email. Please make sure you check and amend your medical history as appropriate and email back to me within 48 hours of receipt.
-You will receive a COVID health questionnaire before your appointment, please read these questions carefully. If anything applies then please notify me immediately and we can postpone your appointment.
-Please remove your make up at home on the day of your appointment and arrive make up free.
-Please arrive 10 mins before your appointment. We will not be able to accommodate late arrivals due to strict safety protocols and we will regrettably have to reschedule your appointment.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE CLINIC
– Our waiting room will not be in use during the pandemic to reduce the risk of transmission.
– When you arrive please take a seat on the bench outside. Your temperature will be checked before you enter the clinic, temperatures above 37.8C will have to be rescheduled. Please do not take any paracetamol or ibuprofen before your appointment as this will provide an inaccurate reading.
-Please leave all your belongings in the car including bags and coats. Just bring your method of payment and your car keys.
-Please note only the patient will be allowed into the clinic for their appointment.
-If you have a face covering then please wear it into your appointment. If not, one will be provided for you for a small fee.
– You will be asked to clean your hands for 20 seconds using the hand gel sanitiser provided.
DURING THE APPOINTMENT
-I will always wear a face mask, face shield, gloves and a disposable apron in the clinic in order to protect you and myself from the transmission of Coronavirus. The type of treatment will determine where full theatre gown is to be worn as well.
-The door will be open and the cool air flow will be used within the clinic to make the environment more comfortable and at the same time helping to filter out bacteria and viruses.
AFTER THE APPOINTMENT
– Please feel free to request a review of your treatment and where considered appropriate an adjustment to your treatment can be made at a later date.
– I will allow 15 minutes between patients to allow for ventilation and cleaning of the surfaces.
– Where possible payment can be made ahead of the treatment via bank transfer. Alternatively, I can accept card or bank transfer on the day.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE FOR YOUR SAFETY
– There will be NO toilet facilities at the clinic during the pandemic to reduce the risk of transmission.
– I will screen myself for Coronavirus symptoms before clinic day.
– All leaflets will be removed from self-selection.
– Where possible information about a treatment will be emailed to the patient enquiring in the form
of pre and post care instructions
– Items can be purchased but will be placed in a paper bag for the client to take away.
– For track and trace, if there is an informed Cover 19 client, I will inform track and trace who has visited.
– Each patient has agreed to contact Emma Lee Aesthetics if they then develop COVID19 within 14 days
– Deliveries will be to my home address where possible.
– Upon arrival clean clothes will be worn each day
– Hands will be washed, nitrile gloves will be worn and alcohol gel and clini-wipes will be used to decontaminate any items touched in the clinic and after every patient has left the clinic.
– Temperature will be recorded this on the daily COVID19 operational chart. If it is above
37.8 with Covid 19 symptoms, work will be appointments will eb rescheduled following the government guidelines.
– Before a patient arrives all surfaces will be wiped down with isopropyl alcohol 70%. This will be left for 1 minute before wiping clear with paper towels from the dispenser. Surfaces include the
ipad, the card reader, the treatment couch, work surfaces and desks and door handles, cupboard
doors and fridge doors..
– Paper towels will be disposed of in the black pedal bin.
– Treatments and any necessary equipment to be used will be set it out.
– Doors will remain open to allow fresh flow of air.
– Photographs, medical questionnaires and consent forms will be completed before actually touching the patient.
– Patients will be asked to wear face mask throughout procedure unless asked to lower for specific treatments and this will be for minima time as possible.
– The Calgary Cambridge style of questioning will be used to ensure patient safety , allowing the clinician to gather information, provide structure to the consultation, build a relationship with the patient, provide explanation and information of all treatments before planning the treatment itself, taking in to consideration BDD..
– Once the treatment is finished, products will be placed into the necessary waste bins. Gloves will be removed first, hands washed before visor and face mask are touched, then hands will be washed once again.
– Payment will be taken either by bank transfer or last resort via card reader which has been previously wiped down.
– Any after care advice will be emailed to the patient.
– Once patient is ready to leave they will be asked to remove their mask and put it in the bin and will then be asked to hand rub for 20 seconds again.
– After each patient the cleaning routine will begin again.
– A solution of Domestos 1 in 10 will be used if the side is soiled followed by a solution of 70% isopropyl alcohol. Where bleach cannot be used just the isopropyl alcohol 70% will be used.
– 15 mins will be allowed before and after every patient for cleaning. Any waste paper towels will go in the black pedal bin.
– The toilets will be out of action unless of an emergency but will also be cleaned at the start of every day with Domestos 1 in 10 solution.
– Low Risk treatments – Botox upper face, Sunekos skin booster, Cryotherapy, SWD, Chemical peels
– Medium Risk – Skinpen microneedling, Dermal fillers and Dermaplaning.
For low risk treatments, a mask, visor, apron and gloves will be worn and the patient will wear mask too.
For medium risk treatments FNP95 face mask, full theatre gown, visor, gloves will be worn.
Should you require further information or to see the full risk assessment please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org