A deeply nourishing, highly anti-oxidant, vitamin and omega rich tinted lip balm, with broad spectrum UVB and UVA protection, SPF 30.
With its soft pop of colour, SNOWBERRY RED is a fresh, modern take on the classic red lip. This berry shade is incredibly easy to wear, perfectly sheer for day and buildable for a more dramatic look in the evening.
Formulated with alpine rose extract from the Swiss Alps and cranberry and raspberry seed oil from the Arctic to protect against sun damage, fine lines and loss of lip fullness. With a powerful blend of seaberry, avocado and blackcurrant seed oils to nourish, stimulate cell renewal and support skin barrier function. Enriched with jojoba, grape and sunflower oil to hydrate, condition and reduce moisture loss. Lips are smooth, healthy and protected all day long.
How to use: Apply daily and before exposure to the elements. Within the first few days dead skin cells may naturally lift away as the skin regenerates. Continue to use during and following this phase for soft, nourished lips.
0.14oz / 4g
- gives lips a soft sheen and sheer wash of colour. Apply liberally for a more intense colour.
- melts into the lips to deeply nourish, yet leaves a light, long lasting emollient barrier to reduce moisture loss and protect against the drying effects of sun, sea, wind and cold.
- broad spectrum UVB and UVA sunscreens, powerful anti-oxidants, vitamins and omega oils (3,6,7&9) deliver high-performing multi-active defence against sun damage and skin ageing.
- supports the skin’s barrier function, stimulating natural cell renewal and regeneration for softer, healthier, younger looking lips.
- significantly reduces the occurrence of cold sores and encourages healing.
- alpine rose extract -taxifolin, catechin and chlorogenic acid protect the skin against UV induced oxidative stress, free radical damage, dehydration, sun damage and premature ageing. It reinforces cell membranes, reduces inflammation, and decreases the occurrence of cold sores with its strong anti-viral action.
- arctic cranberry and raspberry – tocotrienols (a rare form of natural vitamin E) and tocopherols (a common form of vitamin E), together with carotenoids, flavonoids and phytosterols deliver powerful anti-oxidants and soothe irritated skin.
- omega oils, vitamins & essential phyto-nutrients from seaberry, jojoba, blackcurrant, sunflower, avocado and grape seed oils are absorbed deeply to nourish, hydrate, stimulate skin regeneration and support the skin’s barrier function.
- beeswax & phyto-waxes create a long lasting emollient layer which protects against dehydration, indoor and outdoor environmental aggressors.
Full Ingredients list
Cera alba (beeswax) ∙ Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil ∙ Olus oil ∙ Ricinus communis (caster) seed oil ∙ Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (UV filter) ∙ Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (UV filter) ∙ Octocrylene (UV filter) ∙ Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil ∙ Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenymethane (UV filter) ∙ Hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters ∙ Sucrose tetrastearate triacetate ∙ Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil ∙ Copernicia cerifera cera (carnauba) wax ∙ Persea gratissima (avocado) oil ∙ Ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) seed oil ∙ Glycerin ∙ Rubus idaeus (arctic raspberry) seed oil ∙ Oxycoccus palustris (arctic cranberry) seed oil ∙ Hippophae rhamnoides (sea-buckthorn) berry oil ∙ Aqua ∙ Aroma ∙ Ethylhexyl palmitate ∙ Tribehenin ∙ Tocopherol (vitamin E) ∙ Sorbitan isostearate ∙ Rhododendron ferrugineum (alpine rose) extract ∙ Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract ∙ Palmitoyl oligopeptide ∙ [+/- Mica, Tin oxide, CI 77891, CI 15850, CI 19140, CI 77491]
NO Petrolatum ∙ Parabens ∙ Mineral oil ∙ Silicones ∙ Sulphates ∙ Propylene glycol ∙ Phthalates ∙ PEGs ∙ TEA ∙ DEA ∙ Synthetic fragrance. Never tested on Animals. Gluten Free